design any document i.e. Letter Head, Business Card, Envelop

My self Muhammad Yaseen Shah. I am expert in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point working since last 7 years. I will make your MS Word Document Layout in Accurate Standard Documentation. I also can do Typing, Creation, Editing and redesign Microsoft Word Files. Please contact me i will represent you 100 percent quality work with making an eye catching Word Files.


Client Satisfaction is my top priority. Please Click the following link.

https://www.fiverr.com/share/4bwWLl


I can also design any document i.e. Letter Head, Business Card, Envelop etc. My mostly work is done on Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Office.

Following are My Specialties:


  • Format Text and Fonts in MS Word.
  • Cover Page Making.
  • Table of Contents.
  • Header and Footer.
  • Adding hyperlinks.
  • Merge and Separate Pages
  • Insert pictures, charts etc.
  • Cover Page.
  • Adding watermark.
  • Designing a new template.
  • Adding tables in the document.
  • PDF File Convert to Microsoft Word File.
  • Manual Typing of Document.



NOTE Please massage me first before placing an order.


Regards




Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post